Advertise on Adshel and Reach 74% of the adult UK population
Provided by Clear Channel
Clear Channels leading 6 sheet bus stop proposition delivers unparalleled reach across the UK
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
With over 45,000 6-sheet panels across the country, Adshel provides truly national reach.
Delivering over half a billion impacts in just two weeks it is the best way for your brand to speak to more people more often.
Our sophisticated planning tools ensure campaigns can be precisely targeted, giving advertisers the opportunity to drive sales using personalised messaging in the environments most relevant to their audience.
The high frequency of impacts resulting from broadcast campaigns ensure brand messages are hardwired, resulting in growing awareness and fame.
What is the Marketing Objective?
Drive sales through precise proximity and audience targeting.
Grow brand awareness and fame by becoming a familiar part of the public social space, influencing people when they are out and about - shopping, commuting and socialising.
How does it work?
We offer a range of different national Adshel campaigns.
Cover is designed for maximum reach throughout the UK.
Premium packs contain the best Adshel sites across the country.
Environment packs can be used to target people in high streets, city centres, and near CTN and FMCG outlets.
We are also able to offer bespoke solutions depending on your audience and location requirements.
Who's used it in the past?
Major advertisers, including 20th Century Fox, Dior, Sky, McDonalds, Adidas and HSBC have chosen to run campaigns on Adshel.
Features / Benefits
- Reach more people than any other Out of Home format.
- Sophisticated planning tools allow you to build campaigns to reach specific audiences in particular mindsets or environments.
- 24 hour illumination, ensures your message is permanently visible.
- Receive instant proof of posting via our WAVe posting system.
- Engage with consumers beyond the poster using The Connect (NFC tag/QR code) mobile platform-currently live across 25,000 Adshel panels nationwide.