Brand Sales Multiplier from The Insert House
Provided by The Specialist Works
A full service solution allowing FMCG companies to promote their brands within targeted catchments of specific supermarkets.
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
With so much marketing budget being set aside for price discounting, finding alternative ways of promoting a brand and lessening churn is an important approach for FMCG marketeers. With stock distribution often not across all store formats, distributing around relevant stores is critical to maximise sales and marketing effectiveness. The Insert House will create a targeted print media strategy to reach the target consumers within the defined supermarket catchments.
What is the Marketing Objective?
To provide FMCG brands an innovative and all-encompassing methodology to promote their brands and increase sales around identified supermarket fascia's. The secondary objective is to demonstrate to supermarkets that it is driving sales into stores, both of the brand, but also the additional 'basket spend' it will create. The trade marketing element offers a 'win win' scenario for both Brand and Supermarket.
How does it work?
For example, if the objective was to distribute a targeted coupon around selected Tesco stores, then a sample methodology could be:
• Targeting using Dunnhumby data to identify the distribution universe
• A Royal Mail doordrop to reach the identified 'hot spots' with the geographical store catchment, using a highly responsive doordrop method
• A specific creative that had joint Brand and Tesco creative, driving consumers into specific store. The creative would include a money off coupon.
• Measurement would be via coupon redemption % and sales uplift using Dunnhumby
Who's used it in the past?
Please contact us for more details.
Features / Benefits
• A full service/one stop shop for FMCG brands
• Cost savings with one agency creating and delivering the entire campaign
• A full suite of targeting and evaluation methods to suit any objective
• A full range of distribution methods including doordrop and direct mail to reach the targeted catchments