CASE STUDY: Swarovski - Iconic Experiential Launch in London
Provided by Haygarth Live
Swarovski multi channel launch of the A/W collection in London during the Olympics, targeting tourists & trend setters.
What was the Challenge / Background of the Campaign?
All eyes were set to be on London during the Olympics so Swarovski needed a campaign that reflected the brand at its best and could compete for stand out amongst all the other brands putting their best on show and getting on board the wave of British patronism.
What was the Campaign Objective?
• Achieve stand out on the London high streets during such a competitive, and predicted tough time for London retail
• Ensure the campaign had reach beyond London and grow the UK Facebook community (The global Facebook community had a limited amount of UK fans)
• Work towards Swarovski's overall brand objective in the UK to become the No.1 premium fashion jeweller; synonymous with innovation, fashion and creativity
• Generate talk-ability and PR
What was the Solution?
We designed bespoke POS for the top London stores, and also hosted two live events at the flagship store on Regent Street where illustrators Good Wives and Warriors created the window live. The first live event launched with Wonderland Magazine, and the second event was held half-way through the campaign to sustain interest and engagement.
It was vital that the campaign had a wider reach than just London, so the Facebook app was key. Within the app, fans from across the UK could view the exclusive collection and interact with the artists to produce content in real time.
What were the Results?
• Winner of Regent Street's Summer Window award.
• 215% growth of UK fan base on Facebook generated.
• PR worth an AVE of over 6 times the spend to be generated.
• Client quote:
'Haygarth's art direction on the Iconic London campaign was spot on. It evoked and translated our global brand and values perfectly. At the same time, it also created a directional platform visually which not only enhanced our fashion credentials but encapsulated the mood and sprit of London during the period'
Jennifer Turner, Swarovski UK Marketing Operations Manager