Display advertising with TES in print and online
Provided by TES Global
Opportunity to advertise with TES, the world's largest network of education professionals, attracting 11m visits per month
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
Opportunity to reach the largest network of education professionals in the world. TES is the world's leading industry specific professional network and is the central focus for the UK
teaching community to share their ideas, thoughts and views. Through print and online advertising with TES, brands have the opportunity to reach 200,000 weekly print readers and the 11m monthly visitors online. There are a range of opportunities available and campaigns can be tailored with your specific audience in mind.
What is the Marketing Objective?
Excellent opportunities to build awareness of your brand with educational professionals however campaigns can be created to meet your brand objectives. The TES team will work closely with the brand to ensure the correct target audience are being targeted and your objectives are being met.
How does it work?
There are a range of online and print display advertising opportunities available. Online opportunities range from site advertising and MPU's, sponsored SmartBox placed in-stream within job listings, newsletters and advertorials. In print, opportunities include display adverts, supplements, inserts, advertorials, gatefolds and printed polybags. Outside of online display there is also the opportunity to host webinars, lessons and forums. Please download attachment for full details of what each include.
Who's used it in the past?
Key advertisers include: AA, AQA, BT, Google, Lego Education, Natural History Museum, NSPCC, OCR, Pearson, Samsung, Sky Sports, Smart, Tesco, V&A and Zurich.
Features / Benefits
- Associate your brand with the world's largest network of education professionals
- Advertise to 11m visitors per month online which includes 3.6m loyal registered users
- Opportunity to reach 279 countries and territories
- Tap into the growing audience of TES which receives 23,000 new registrations per week
- TES in print is a multi-award winning weekly magazine, recognised for being Britain's leading education publication and one of the most authoritative and trusted voices in education.