This idea is archived
Lamppost Banner Advertising at Old Trafford and Emirates CC
Provided by CP Media Community Partners
Advertising opportunities available to promote your brand at Old Trafford and Emirates CC using lamppost banners.
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
CP Media is providing a rare and highly valuable opportunity for one or several businesses to advertise directly outside the entrance, exit and surrounding areas of one of the world's most widely supported football clubs. Old Trafford, the largest football ground in Britain, attracts a regular attendance of 76,000 people on match days. In addition, advertising opportunities exist at Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground as well.
What is the Marketing Objective?
Excellent opportunities to build awareness of your brand or product through lamppost banner advertising. A unique way to engage with highly alert slow moving pedestrian traffic reaching mass audiences each match day.
How does it work?
Lamppost banners are approximately 800mm by 2000mm in size and are located on Wharfside Way and Chester Road for Old Trafford, and Talbot Road for Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground. Short, medium or long term advertising campaigns are available. Please download attachment for details of banner locations and costings.
Who's used it in the past?
Please contact CP Media Community Partners for details of previous advertisers.
Features / Benefits
- The only repeat advertising platform directly outside Old Trafford.
- A unique way to engage with highly alert slow moving pedestrian traffic.
- High impact, high quality, full colour banner sites.
- Ideal for reaching mass audiences each match day.
- High repetition advertising for season ticket holders.
- Short, medium or long term advertising campaigns available.