Sponsorship of 'Friends' on Comedy Central.
Provided by Sky Media
Sky Media and Viacom are delighted to offer the sponsorship of one of the most influential and popular TV shows of all time!
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
Frequently counted in lists for the greatest TV shows of all time, Friends remains as a firm favourite for fans new and old.
Take six young friends, put them in Manhattan and add a bit of coffee. And what do you get? The greatest sitcom of all time!
Friends is nothing short of a cultural phenomenon. It was nominated for 63 Emmys, has been watched by millions around the world and influenced twenty/thirty-somethings everywhere. One of the best TV shows ever: here on Comedy Central.
What is the Marketing Objective?
TV sponsorship advertising provides the opportunity to build awareness of your brand or product.
How does it work?
Scheduling & Accreditation:
- Comedy Central
- Minimum 112 episodes per week
- 10" Opening and Closing credits
- 2 x 5" centre break bumpers (2 breaks per episode)
- Logo accreditation on all promotional trailers.
Who's used it in the past?
Please contact Sky Media for details of previous advertisers.
Features / Benefits
About Friends Audience:
- The 2nd most watched show across ALL digital channels for Adults aged 16-34
- 58% of the Friends audience are aged 16-34, the median age is 27 years old
- 54% of the audience are female
- Friends is watched on average by over 800k people a day in the UK.