This idea is archived
Sponsorship of Sky Sports Tennis coverage 2010
Provided by Sky Media
Broadcast sponsorship of all tennis coverage on Sky Sports & ESPN Classic throughout the 2010 season. Reach 4.8m adults.
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
Sky Media are seeking a brand to become the sole sponsor of all tennis coverage on both Sky Sports & ESPN Classic throughout the 2010 season. Sky Sports is the place to be to witness the ATP Champion's Race first hand, with coverage of the action from all over the world. ESPN Classic will showcase around 250 hours of tennis highlights in 2010, including coverage from both Wimbledon and the US Open. Sponsorship of Sky Sports Tennis coverage is currently on offer to advertisers.
What is the Marketing Objective?
An excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand and brand recall.
How does it work?
Sky Sports Tennis tournament 2010, includes: - ATP Masters Tour 1000
- ATP Masters Tour 500- US Open. Sponsors will be featured visually, and where possible, verbally, on all 7 promotional trailers specific to tennis programming on both Sky Sports and ESPN. Break Bumpers will feature the sponsor visually and verbally on a full frame bumper for 5" entering and leaving the commercial break. Approximately 6 x 5" per one hour of live tennis coverage. On-Air Promotions, will allow the sponsor to be featured on all promotional trailers.
Who's used it in the past?
This is a brand new opportunity.
Features / Benefits
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Association with not only the programming, but with Sky Sports HD
- Association with the very best of sport - world class, professional image
- Communicating directly with their audiences
- Opportunity to extend association within networked media e.g. online.
Features sport stars such as Nadal, Federer, Murray and Del Potro. It is a great opportunity for a sponsor to associate their brand with the sport.