The Retail Saver Partnership: Targeted Print/Media Opportunity
Provided by The Specialist Works
Retailers working together to drive footfall into their local retail park or shopping centre.
Tell us about the Opportunity / What is it?
A shared offline platform for retailers to participate within. Geographically targeted activity around relevant retail parks/shopping centres identifies high frequency shoppers. The format of the item will either be a branded envelope containing separate inserts for each retailer, or a mini booklet containing retailer offers.
What is the Marketing Objective?
This activity will drive consumers into their local retail park/shopping centre, during 'off peak periods'. This encourages consumers to shop when ranges are largely non-discounted, so providing consumers genuine savings off full price items and provides an impactful, meaningful reward to local shoppers.
How does it work?
This opportunity works by retailers working together, driving the cost of print and media down, making the activity cost effective. The item that gets delivered is highly impactful due to the branding and bulk, therefore will get much more consumer attention that a standard leaflet.
Royal Mail Door to Door delivers the items. Experian's catchment tool, Where Britain Shops helps plan catchments while TGI identifies high frequency shoppers.
Who's used it in the past?
Please contact us to find out more.
Features / Benefits
• Low cost - 60%+ less cost than a standard Royal Mail doordrop
• Highly impactful - a bulky eye catching item that will grab consumers attention
• Highly targeted - retailers only participate in relevant locations, so there in zero wastage
• Delivered via Royal Mail - a positive and responsive environment of receipt
• One stop shop - targeting, print & media all included
• Measurable at retail park/shopping centre level