Partnership opportunities available for the England vs New Zealand International Series 2018. Provided by Rugby Football League.
This in an opportunity to become an official partner for the England vs New Zealand International Series 2018.
Three diverse partnership opportunities containing a variety of benefits relating to the 2018 international series (available for brands in all sectors).
- KCOM Stadium, Hull.
- Anfield, Liverpool.
- Elland Road, Leeds.
For more information, please see attached.
Create brand exposure and spread awareness through 3 distinctive partnership options offering a range of 'blue ribbon' advertising opportunities.
See attached for more details.
- 3 successive weekends of phenomenal International Rugby League
- Estimated UK live audience of 6 million on the BBC
- Forecast attendees of over 80,000 across three venues
- Access to both squads within training camps for personal appearances
- Presence within additional events in and around the tournament
- Promotional rights that can be activated prior to and throughout the tournament e.g Social media campaigns.
The 3 packages available include an array of advertising options dependent on your budget.
The opportunities available vary from 1 feature page in the match programme to a minimum of 20 minutes LED Perimeter signage within TV view.