100,000 Entries to this major competition prove the massive impact on the audience.
This campaign was created to motivate and engage consumers. Giving away 10k of prizes every day for 20 consecutive days. The challenge....could Mirror Group and Littlewoods actually own Christmas?
Fully engage with our audience at a key buying time and enable Littlewoods to position themselves as the go to brand for all of that years Christmas must have's.
A huge Christmas takeover 10k worth of prizes every day
Unprecedented Print Editorial support:
- 20 consecutive days in the Daily Mirror
- 20 front page flashes were secured (one for every single day of the campaign) more than any other third party brand activity that has gone before
- Full page to launch and daily 34x3 throughout the competition
* Unprecedented Digital Editorial support:
- ATL puffs on mirror.co.uk every day for 20 days
- BTL marketing support with emails to online database and text
marketing messages to SMS database
We gave Santa a run for his money in terms of entrants! Statistically less than 1% of people actually enter a competition even though many more see it. With over 100,000 entrants the numbers who saw this were huge and it was so relevant it drove a huge amount of interaction.
In a time of huge spending and fierce competition from retailers this gave Littlewoods huge cut through in an oversaturated marketplace, massive stand out against their competitors and significant return on their investment.