Be the first brand to advertise in front of the most highly anticipated films before they release
Brands are provided with a solus advertising opportunity to gain association with the latest films before they officially release. Film Previews are supported by ODEON and Cineworld across the UK, providing brands with National coverage. Previews can be bought by specific audience, for example, Adult Previews and Family Previews. Previews provide advertisers with the perfect opportunity to create highly targeted campaigns in a captive and engaging environment.
- Change brand perceptions
- Brand allignment with film
- Gain recognition as a 'leader' not a 'follower'
Film product is generally released four to eight weeks prior to the release date, providing advertisers with ample time to establish which films best match their objectives. Advertisers are provided with eight minutes of solus ad reel to screen their content. As well as this, advertisers have full rights to sampling activity around the Previews, along with foyer promotions and coverage in Odeon and Cineworld's magazines, websites and email newsletters. For additional amplification, brands have the opportunity to give away tickets through third party promotions.
Renault has used this opportunity previously.
- A solus show case for branded content
- Association with the excitement and buzz of a pre-release screening
- A multi-platform activity using different touchpoints to create a strong brand presence within the cinema environment.