The Scots Magazine is the oldest magazine in the world, a high-quality monthly magazine that celebrates the best of Scotland
The Scots Magazine is a high-quality glossy, monthly magazine that celebrates the best of Scotland - her incredible scenery, vibrant culture and fabulous people. The oldest magazine in the world still in publication, The Scots Magazine's first issue was in 1739. Part of Scotland's cultural heritage, the title has covered key events in the nation's history - from the battles of Culloden and Waterloo, for which we have eye-witness reports, right up until the 2014 Independence Referendum. Past contributors include James Boswell, Robert Burns and Sir Walter Scott.
Build awareness of your brand in the world's oldest magazine and reach a receptive audience.
The Scots magazine offers prime position display pages, loose inserts. We have an excellent classified section which carries run on and semi display. Both a represent a cost effective way of reaching a large number of interested respondents. We can offer seasonal advertising promotions. We also offer sponsorship deals. If you would like to discuss please contact us via the contact tab. With an award-winning website, it continues to thrive in the digital era.
Previous advertisers include Dogs Trust, Flowercard, Healthy Living Direct and Great British Mobility Group
Our reader is a high-end consumer...
• 46.7% of our readers are the main shopper for their household.
• Over half of readers pass the magazine on to someone else once they have finished with it.
• 55.5% of our readers are male & 44.5% are female.
• The average age of our readers is 44 years old.
• The Scots Magazine is used as a key source of information.
• Over half of our readers have acted upon an advert they have seen within the magazine.
• Our readers are a prime target for advertising. They are more likely to act upon advertising than average.