Unique opportunity for experiential marketing in the iconic Covent Garden reaching 800K visitors a week. This is a Media First.
Covent Garden London's strategy is to create a flagship destination for Londoners and visitors to the capital, building on its already iconic status. The ambition is to provide visitors with a constant succession of experiences, which inspire the imagination, offering an unequalled, world class mix of retail, dining and entertainment. We are inviting relevant brands to create interactive experiences to bring to Covent Garden London, giving you the opportunity to showcase your brand in one of the highest footfall areas in London.
Build brand stature, Create affinity with a key London Landmark site.
- 4 prime external spaces in the Piazzas available for brand experiences.
- 1 extensive internal brand launch / domination space in the heart of Covent Garden.
- Bespoke event sponsorship & marketing communication programmes.
This is a Media First Opportunity.
- Primary target audience: discriminating, sophisticated Londoners between 25 and 44 years old with and without children. Domestic and non-UK visitors are also important.
- Average weekly footfall: 800,000 (in the Market Building itself) of visitors are from the UK (with just over half of these being from London)*
- 64% of visitors are female
- Retailers include Nicole Farhi, Paul Smith, French Connection, Karen Millen, Mulberry, L'Occitane and Molton Brown.
- This is a MEDIA FIRST opportunity