Engage and inspire people through live data feeds, location-based content, mobile interactivity on our Mall Digital 6-sheets.
Digital screens are opening up new and exciting opportunities in out-of-home advertising. They help brands engage with people through stunning, contextual advertising that can be delivered immediately.
With more than 400 digital 6-sheet screens in over 40 of the UK's leading shopping centres, Clear Channel's mall advertising provides the ideal opportunity to reach a highly receptive, 100% pedestrian audience in the mood to shop. Situated in prime locations, these screens offer full motion animation and mobile connectivity to deliver captivating advertising campaigns.
Our mall network provides advertisers with the opportunity to get their message in front of over 22 million adult shoppers every fortnight whilst they are in a relaxed state of mind and ready to spend.
Their location outside stores means they are ideal for carrying a specific call to action close to point of purchase, as well as providing branding opportunities.
Your choice of static or flash files can be used and programmed according to the time of day , day of the week or location based content.
1) Display text within your creative - "Enjoying your day in Westminster?"
2) Act as a conditional trigger to display a call-to-action if the panel is Connect Mobile Platform-enabled.
3) Use positional data to fetch a live data feed (e.g. weather) that is tailored to the exact location of the panel.
4) Show creative based on location, district or panel orientation.
Nivea, ITV, Universal Music, Samsung and Vodaphone.
- 100% full motion digital
- 100% pedestrian audience with high dwell time
- Located in high footfall and prominent locations including entrances and exits
- Positive mood and mindset - receptive to brand messages
- Research has shown that consumers see digital advertising in the mall environment in a very positive light, with 99% agreeing that digital screens show good quality advertising (2010 Clark Chapman Research at Westfield and Royal Victoria Place malls).