How'd you like to reach 14-16 year olds when they're most engaged? Get relevant education information to this captive audience.
Today's GCSE students are tomorrow's workforce. UCAS Media gives you the opportunity to target them with a well-timed, education-focused message while they're figuring out their post-16 options.
Reach young people when they're actively looking for their next opportunity. 14-16 year olds are at a crucial point in their social development and education. They're legally obliged to stay in full-time education or work-based training until their 18th birthday. The decisions they make over the next ten years will have a profound effect on the rest of their lives.
Although we're part of UCAS, it's not just universities we deal with. We also engage with schools, sixth forms, FE colleges, and Apprenticeship providers to run UCAS Progress - a post-16 options search and apply service for Year 10 and 11 students. Whether it's awareness-raising activity or active promotion of an event or course, we build local or national campaigns which can be geotargeted to postcode level- because this audience is already engaged with us. Display advertising on ucasprogress.com and advertorials are just some of the tools we use to build your campaign.
Learn Direct, Royal Navy, Birmingham Met College, BIMM Music College, Royal Society of Chemistry, National Citizen Service.
• Reach 14-16 year olds through channels they already trust and engage with.
• Get the full attention of your target audience with geotargeted campaigns.
• Promote your post-16 courses locally and nationally with targeted online activity - over 20 million page impressions a year.
• Help students find an education or training opportunity that's right for them.
• Access optimised data; segmented to suit your needs and then use your own creative to deliver a high impact email campaign.