Sponsorship of MySpace.TV's launch feature - a 20 part short form horror serial - Hammer Horror's first production in 35 years!
Beyond the Rave' is a 20x4 minute internet serial which will launch MySpace.TV. It is the first production from legendary Hammer films in 35 years.
Directed by Matthias Hoene, known for his award-winning shorts, commercials and music videos, Beyond The Rave features performances from Nora-Jane Noone (The Descent), Jamie Dornan (Marie-Antoinette), Tamer Hassan (Layer Cake, The Ferryman, Eastern Promises).
A high-octane blend of kick-ass music (original soundtrack from R1 DJ Pete Tong) and gruesomely enjoyable terror, 'Beyond the Rave' defines a new generation of .TV
- Awareness amongst core 18-30 demographic.
- High brand engagement - repeat views.
Synopsis: Drawing inspiration from the works of Bram Stoker and Anne Rice as well as from eighties classics The Lost Boys and Near Dark, Beyond the Rave, is a vampire story set in England's underground party scene. A combination of traditional horror themes and contemporary setting and characters, the serial follows the last hours of freedom of local soldier Ed, who is flying out to Iraq and must first rescue his girlfriend from the clutches of a gang of mysterious rave punks.
The serial will be launched in tandem with MySpace.TV via the BTR microsite. The extensive marketing campaign will involve:
- Driving awareness and traffic via the BTR website.
- Video seeding - placement of short clips on MySpace.TV.
- Email marketing to MySpace & target audiences.
- Community penetration - MySpace & horror audiences.
- BTR featured bands - promotion via band websites and fan email lists.
- Exclusive premiere party organised by Jade Jagger & large rave event.
- Blog marketing - engage and gain support from key bloggers & horror community.
Original .TV series represent innovative ways to achieve high levels of brand awareness via repeat views at a fraction of traditional TV media costs.
Successful sponsorships so far have included:
Kate Modern - NewTeeVee's (Lonely Girl15) latest show on Bebo reached 3m viewers in the first 3 weeks - Sponsored by: Coke, Orange Mobile, P&G, and Microsoft.
Prom Queen - Michael Eisner's production company produced 90 second episodes depicting the events leading up to Prom Night in an American High School - Sponsored by 'Hair Spray' the movie.
Associate sponsorship brings:
- High levels of awareness 18-30 year old audience.
- High levels of repeat televisual brand exposure:
- Via .TV channel - Top and tailing each episode with a brand signature clip = 20 episodes x 2 x 10 sec brand signature clips = 400 seconds total brand exposure per viewer.
- Via 3rd party channels e.g. YouTube (Pure Grass Serial 'When Evil Calls' clips reached 200K views)
- Interactive brand engagement:
- Community penetration - via online horror & music/party communities.
- Email marketing campaigns.