Partnership opportunities now exist for Wireless Festival 2010 in Hyde Park across all categories.
One summer weekend in Hyde Park. The biggest names in music in a stunning line up. London's coolest festival, the Wireless Festival in London's Hyde Park is back for 2010. Previous headliners have included Basement Jaxx, The Streets, Dizzee Rascal.
Sponsor Partners can activate at the festival alongside their own brand campaigns to:
- Create a consumer-facing proposition
- Access the promoter held IP for commercial activity
- Deliver sweepstake / premium opportunities using tickets
- Manufacture a 'money cannot buy' experience for winners
Rights granted to partners may include:
- Use of Live Nation owned IP in commercial advertising to the general public
- Access for content utilisation (subject to their rights clearances)
- An agreed ticket allocation for promotional activity
- Access and positioning on the Live Nation website as well as event microsite for the festival
- The opportunity to create a consumer facing "experience area" at the festival
- The right to retail the product at special designated points throughout the festival site.
Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Ray Ban, Ribena, Pepsi, Fender, MySpace, Ubisoft, Tuborg, Tiscali, Sputnik Vodka, Smirnoff, Pimms and many more.
The only mutliple day festival in the centre of London.
It attracts a truly metropolitan crowd that bring the style and spending habits of an urban crowd to the event.
We create a unique environment of high quality activations, VIP and catering facilities which this crowd expects.