Exclusive headline sponsorship of the biggest gathering of the UK and creative marketing communities
Taking place from 25-26 June, Marketing Week Live is the UK's largest trade event for the marketing and creative communities.
Powered by Marketing Week, the industry's leading magazine, the show attracts 12,500 senior marketers from SMEs to global blue chip brands looking to learn, source suppliers and network. It is supported by a free conference programme that sees top industry names from global brands imparting their advice on the biggest challenges facing marketers today.
Align your product or business with Marketing Week Live and influence 12,500 ABC1 early adopters.
Headline sponsorship will help you with brand awareness, penetration and recall, generation of new business leads, present your organisation as a thought leader and help you network with senior marketers through the MWL Leadership programme.
Headline sponsorship offers the single most prominent opportunity to align your organisation with the MWL14 event campaign from start to finish.
Your brand will be incorporated into the 2014 show logo, putting you at the forefront of our entire multichannel visitor promotion campaign, reaching over 3 million of the UK's most influential marketing buyers.
St.Ives PLC were our headline sponsor in 2013.
St.Ives used the opportunity to purely improve their brand awareness.
The partnership between Marketing Week Live and St.Ives was very successful and ultimately resulted in more UK marketers knowing of the St.Ives portfolio of businesses and products than prior to the activity (proven by post-show visitor research into brand awareness).
• Logo incorporated into MWL logo and featured on website, emails, direct mail, & print advertising
• Sponsor page on website with editorial & images
• Banner on homepage
• Solus email to registrants
• Logo on entrance signage, directional signage, banners and wherever MWL logo is shown
• Roaming rights throughout show
• Super Stage speaker opportunity
• Full page ad in Event Guide
• Logo on visitor badges
• Sponsorship of visitor survival pack
• Interview on MWL TV
• Questions in visitor survey
• Sponsorship of show highlights email