27 local newspapers & websites covering London & its suburbs. A genuine alternative, or compliment to, the commuter titles.
The Newsquest London@Home package consists of 27 local newspapers and websites and delivers a substantial outer London audience, living beyond tube zone 2. The audience is predominantly suburban & heavily community focused - traditional local media consumers with roots in their area, who play a full part in local life. This package avoids the wastage of targeting the central boroughs - broadly characterised by extremes of wealth and poverty amongst the resident population, and high levels of transience - in short, not a mass market audience.
- Create brand stand-out & drive brand awareness
- Reach outer London and key commuter hotspots beyond - where community is alive and transience is lower than inner London
- Direct response advertising
- 1 call, 1 booking, 1 piece of copy, 1 invoice
- 27 titles and their associated websites
- 1.7 million highly engaged readers, consuming local media IN THEIR HOMES
Greater London Authority, Easy Jet, Masterfoods, London Aquarium, COI, Dogs Trust, The Labour Party, Post Office, Travis Perkins, Wickes, British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research
- 1.7 million outer Londoners in their homes with time to consume and act on ads - not on cramped tubes via disposable media
- National brand stand-out
- Consumed in home environment, not amongst substantial multi-media noise of Central London boroughs - more engagement
- Integrated/'cut-in' creative solutions available to positively enhance brand perception
- Advice/research available on how national brands can best leverage local communications and media to really connect with readers/customers