A unique opportunity for a car brand to become the official car of the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup targeting AB1s
A unique opportunity for a car brand to become the offical car of the Veuve Cliquot Gold Cup at Cowdray Park which is the most coveted trophy in Polo and it promises to be a spectacular event and advertising opportunity. The official car will become an integral part of the event from being showcased in the Retail village as well as driving the players onto the pitch, mentions in the commentary, programme advertising. This year's event will be televised by SKY and a prestigious audience of over 25,000 AB1's will be present on the day.
Build brand stature through targeting the most glamorous of audiences at one the world's most prestigious events.
- The car brand to be given a prime position in the shopping village on
- The car brand is given six banner positions at Lawns 2 for the Final of the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup
- Two cars to lead in the players' parade at the start of the match
- Two cars to collect the players from team tents at the close of the match and drive them to the presentations arena.
- Trade Stand
- Commentary mentions.
- A free full page advertisement in the programme for the Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup
Inclusion on the Big Screen video film of the match
Audi was the official car sponsor in 2009
- An audience of 25,000
- Targeting AB1, hard to reach audience
- Once a year event, targeting English society
- To be broadcasted on Sky Sport and Euro Sports