Tailor-made Participation Programme includes: projects, workshops & talks to offer unique engagement opportunities
Work with Serious to create an inter-generational, all-ability singing participation project to première at the Festival. Help bring together a community of participants, be part of their journey and experience the crowning moment with the group as they perform live.
Hearing great music is joyous; being part of an ensemble who make that music is exhilarating and unforgettable.
Fan engagement, Brand profile, Employee engagement, entertaining.
• Title rights to the project
• Product sampling opportunities
• Hospitality opportunities across the Festival
• Money-can't-buy experiences
• Branding across print and digital materials
• Engage with the Festival fanbase via e-newsletters and social media in the build-up to and during the Festival
• Bespoke activation campaign to engage with your target audience
• Opportunity to look at a national tour as part of the project
Please contact us for further details.
Our partners contribute in multiple ways, financial and non-financial. Many help finance the artistic programme, others provide marketing to help build audience attendance and participation, some support in kind with services and products to assist the running of the Festival and its artistic requirements.
Our Learning and Participation and community programmes would value support from interested partners and can contribute in many ways to corporate CSR programmes.
Partners receive a tailored package of benefits to meet their specific marketing objectives