Fox are offering FREE partnership and licensing opportunities with Avatar - James Cameron's first film since Titanic
Great opportunity for brands to work license FREE with 20th Century Fox who are releasing Avatar - James Cameron's first film since Titanic. Avatar will revolutionize the film industry with its 3D technology. The story is of a wounded ex-marine, thrust unwillingly into an effort to settle and exploit an exotic planet rich in bio-diversity, who eventually crosses over to lead the indigenous race in a battle for survival. (Think the 21st Century Star Wars!)
- Build brand awareness
- Increase brand loyalty
- Big brand feel by associating with big cinema blockbuster
- Build brand attitude
- Drive sales through creating licensed products or promotions
Our goal is to develop creative and engaging promotions which meet your core brand objectives and exposure for Twentieth Century Fox in non-traditional film environments. In return for exposure through your marketing communications, we can offer:
- Exclusive Category Rights
- Use of Film Assets (title treatment & artwork)
- FREE Prize Fund (dependent on how much a brand will be promoting the film). This can include preview screenings and screening programmes, exclusive movie premiums, money-can't-buy prizes & trade Incentives.
- Masterfoods / KitKat (On-pack and in-pack promotions, instant win tickets, in-store activity and POS).
- Star Wars with Pringles (on-pack promtion, tv campaign).
- Kellogg's (special edition X-Men cereal), KFC (in-store promotion across UK plus X-Men premiums of an action character), Smirnoff Banners, windows, posters in 150 bars in UK.
Film association is a proven way of driving sales. Companies have seen significant sales increase when they've used movie association as part of their marketing plans. Depending on your marketing objectives movie association can be used to build brand awareness, increase loyalty, brand attitude and big brand feel.