Promotional opportunities with 20th Century Fox & the DVD release of 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'.
Great opportunity for brands to work license FREE with 20th Century Fox with The Day the Earth Stood Still. Starring Keanu Reeves & Jennifer Connelly it is an all action adventure where a mysterious alien, Klaatu, travels to Earth with a simple mission; to save the planet but has to destroy all the humans to achieve this.
Multi million support package for the launch.
- Build brand awareness
- Increase brand loyalty
- Big brand feel by associating with big cinema blockbuster
- Build brand attitude
- Drive sales through creating licensed products or promotions
We are offering an opportunity to partner with Twentieth Century Fox on the DVD release of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'. There is an opportunity to create bespoke promotions - anything from an in-pack promotion to a fully-coordinated campaign. This would include character and logo usage on your brands, campaigns and promotions.
- Masterfood / Kit-Kat (On-pack and in-pack promotions, instant win tickets, in-store activity and POS).
- Star Wars with Pringles (on-pack promtion, tv campaign).
- Kellogg's (special edition X-Men cereal), KFC (in-store promotion across UK plus X-Men premiums of an action character), Smirnoff Banners, windows, posters in 150 bars in UK.
Film association is a proven way of driving sales. Companies have seen significant sales increase when they've used movie association as part of their marketing plans. Depending on your marketing objectives movie association can be used to build brand awareness, increase loyalty, brand attitude and big brand feel.
Unlike any other medium, cinema can combine high impact brand building on screen with direct brand experience in the auditorium or foyer with sampling, promotions and competitions.