Great license FREE promotional opportunities for a brand to work with one of the biggest family cinema launches in Nov 2009.
Great opportunity for brands to work license FREE with 20th Century Fox who are launching Roald Dahl's Fantastic Mr Fox in Nov 2009. It was first published in 1970 & has been translated into 34 languages & over 5m copies have been sold over 8 editions. 20th Century Fox are launching the animated family adventure blockbuster in Nov 2009. Starring the voices of George Clooney, Cate Blanchett, Bill Murray & John Cleese.
- Build brand awareness
- Increase brand loyalty
- Big brand feel by associating with big cinema blockbuster
- Build brand attitude
- Drive sales through creating licensed products or promotions
Our goal is to develop creative and engaging promotions which meet your core brand objectives and exposure for Twentieth Century Fox in non-traditional film environments. In return for exposure through your marketing communications, we can offer:- Exclusive & FREE Category Rights
- Use of Film Assets (title treatment & artwork)
- FREE Prize Fund (dependent on how much a brand will be promoting the film). This can include preview screenings and screening programmes, exclusive movie premiums, money-can't-buy prizes & trade incentives.
- Masterfood / Kit-Kat (On-pack and in-pack promotions, instant win tickets, in-store activity and POS).
- Star Wars with Pringles (on-pack promtion, tv campaign).
- Kellogg's (special edition X-Men cereal), KFC (in-store promotion across UK plus X-Men premiums of an action character), Smirnoff Banners, windows, posters in 150 bars in UK.
Film association is a proven way of driving sales. Companies have seen significant sales increase when they've used movie association as part of their marketing plans. Depending on your marketing objectives movie association can be used to build brand awareness, increase loyalty, brand attitude and big brand feel.
Unlike any other medium, cinema can combine high impact brand building on screen with direct brand experience in the auditorium or foyer with sampling, promotions and competitions.