Fox are offering FREE partnership opportunities with this ice cool kids film, launching summer 2009.
Great opportunity for brands to work license FREE with 20th Century Fox who are releasing Ice Age 3- the latest from the sub-zero heroes from the worldwide blockbusters "Ice Age" and "Ice Age 2" . Scrat is still trying to nab the ever-elusive nut (while, maybe, finding true love); Manny and Ellie await the birth of their mini-mammoth, Sid the sloth creates his own makeshift family by hijacking some dinosaur eggs; and Diego the saber-toothed tiger wonders if he's growing too "soft" hanging with his pals.
- Build brand awareness
- Increase brand loyalty
- Big brand feel by associating with big cinema blockbuster
- Build brand attitude
- Drive sales through creating licensed products or promotions
Our goal is to develop creative and engaging promotions which meet your core brand objectives and exposure for Twentieth Century Fox in non-traditional film environments. In return for exposure through your marketing communications, we can offer:
- Exclusive Category Rights
- Use of Film Assets (title treatment & artwork)
- FREE Prize Fund (dependent on how much a brand will be promoting the film). This can include preview screenings and screening programmes, exclusive movie premiums, money-can't-buy prizes & trade Incentives.
- Masterfoods / KitKat (On-pack and in-pack promotions, instant win tickets, in-store activity and POS).
- Star Wars with Pringles (on-pack promtion, tv campaign).
- Kellogg's (special edition X-Men cereal), KFC (in-store promotion across UK plus X-Men premiums of an action character), Smirnoff Banners, windows, posters in 150 bars in UK.
Film association is a proven way of driving sales. Companies have seen significant sales increase when they've used movie association as part of their marketing plans. Depending on your marketing objectives movie association can be used to build brand awareness, increase loyalty, brand attitude and big brand feel.