Great license FREE promotional opportunities for a brand to work with the star of the X-Men trilogy to be launched in May 2009
Great opportunity for brands to work license FREE with 20th Century Fox who are releasing 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' the breakout star from the phenomenal success of X-Men franchise ($20.2Box Office WorldWide gross) . Starring Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, this prequel film focuses in on the most popular and edgy character; Wolverine, and explains how he becomes the dark, mysterious and indestructible hero he is today (think Batman Begins).
- Build brand awareness
- Increase brand loyalty
- Big brand feel by associating with big cinema blockbuster
- Build brand attitude
- Drive sales through creating licensed products or promotions
Our goal is to develop creative and engaging promotions which meet your core brand objectives and exposure for Twentieth Century Fox in non-traditional film environments. In return for exposure through your marketing communications, we can offer:
- Exclusive Category Rights
- Use of Film Assets (title treatment & artwork)
- FREE Prize Fund (dependent on how much a brand will be promoting the film). This can include preview screenings and screening programmes, exclusive movie premiums, money-can't-buy prizes & trade Incentives
- Masterfood / Kit-Kat (On-pack and in-pack promotions, instant win tickets, in-store activity and POS).
- Star Wars with Pringles (on-pack promtion, tv campaign).
- Kellogg's (special edition X-Men cereal), KFC (in-store promotion across UK plus X-Men premiums of an action character), Smirnoff Banners, windows, posters in 150 bars in UK.
Film association is a proven way of driving sales. Companies have seen significant sales increase when they've used movie association as part of their marketing plans. Depending on your marketing objectives movie association can be used to build brand awareness, increase loyalty, brand attitude and big brand feel.
Unlike any other medium, cinema can combine high impact brand building on screen with direct brand experience in the auditorium or foyer with sampling, promotions and competitions.