We use the power of football to get families to take action on climate change. It works. it's unique.
We use the power of football to get people to live more sustainably. We partner with football clubs who recruit their fans to represent them in sustainability-based tournaments. We're currently working with 38 football clubs, including 12 from the Premier League, and more are joining every month. Fans sign up at www.planetsuperleague.com and score goals for their club by completing fun planet-saving activities.
In order to 'score' goals for their club our users (mainly families with young children) have to physically complete activities (like making a meat-free meal). Our unique platform offers brands a deep engagement with households across the UK. To date we 8,000 users signed up who have taken 25,000 verified actions and saved 55 tonnes CO2. We have also secured a partnership with the UK government's COP26 summit with a major tournament planned from September.
Our activities cover food, travel, energy, nature, water and waste and we are looking for a select number of brands who have made ambitious sustainability commitments and are looking for ways to engage and inspire their consumers. Our plug in and play platform makes it easy for brands to promote their products and services on our platform.
Tesco, JimJams Spreads, Dan Freedman, Nature's Bounty.
- Super-charge your sustainability commitments and goals by delivering real consumer engagement.
- Cement your brand with football-supporting households.
- Be at the forefront of this pioneering but proven initiative in the world of sport x climate.
- Receive quantifiable positive environmental and social impacts to report.
- Capture current/potential customer behavioural data through our platform.
- Drive brand and commercial objectives.
- Engage your employees and encourage them to take part.