Benefit from UCAS' 30 years' experience in delivering national events - central locations and guaranteed visitor numbers.
Our conventions are held at 50 different locations across the UK each year - from Plymouth to Aberdeen via Birmingham, Cambridge, and London. Sign up to be a headline sponsor and your brand will be displayed at every single one of them.
Students that attend our popular higher education conventions know what they're there for - to find out more about what comes next. For the majority, this means going on to study at university or HE college.
Headline sponsorship gives you an opportunity to meet your target audience face-to-face, and ensure they view your brand as one that's here to help them as they make key life decisions.
As we're part of UCAS, we have over 50 years of experience working with higher education providers, and of course - with students. Our core UCAS admissions service is used by over 600,000 16-18 year olds every year.
As a headline sponsor, you'll get a double-size stand and your logo, brand, and messages will feature on stacks of relevant convention collateral - including promotional literature, convention guides, pre-event emails, directional signage, and a spot in our event video stream - even a 30 minute seminar at our biggest events.
Be the first to take this headline opportunity. Previous in-event exhibitors include; Microsoft, Intel, Endsleigh, STA Travel
• Central locations, guaranteed visitor numbers and the pull of the UCAS brand for delegates and exhibitors.
• Get the full attention of your highly engaged target audience.
• A physical presence in front of some 200,000 16-18 year olds.
• Timely messages via a trusted brand.
• Get in front of young people as they make key life and brand decisions.
• Access optimised data; segmented to suit your needs and then use your own creative to deliver a high impact email campaign.