Bespoke in-foyer opportunity offering a proven, interactive and engaging environment around one of the most eagerly anticipated film releases this summer... Sex and the City. Opportunities include sampling, foyer promotions and posters but are bespoke campaigns built around the objectives of your campaign.
Sampling aims to drive trial of a product and encourage future purchase in a unique, relaxed but captivated environment.
Foyer promotions can support sampling and achieve objectives including building brand awareness.
With 96% of cinemagoers being with at least one other person, it's an ideal opportunity to create conversations about your brand.
Sampling and foyer opportunities are created completely bespoke to your brand and objectives.
Past campaigns have proven sampling can create tangible responses from consumers through competition entries, redemption rates and uplifted sales,
(View the John Frieda sampling case study on the Get Me Media website)
Please contact the Creative Solutions team for further details re: timings, costs and any other queries you may have. Anastasia Takes on: 020 7534 6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John Frieda wanted to increase awareness of the Frizz-Ease product range and successfully undertook a sampling campaign in cinema foyers. 31,120 samples were distributed in one day across 30 ODEON sites.
Mastercard also ran an effective foyer promotion at the cinema to specifically drive usage. The foyer promotion included standees, till/ATM stickers, counter cards, leaflets and floor media.
The cinema foyer:
- 95% say they notice advertising in the cinema foyer;
- A recent foyer only campaign for MasterCard saw a 47% up lift in MasterCard transactions at ODEON across September '07;
- Average Party size = 3 (likely to be higher around the SATC movie);
- Average cinema-goer now spends 18 minutes in the foyer;
- Spontaneous advertising recall can increase by up to 83% when foyer activity is added to an on-screen campaign;
* Source: FAME / CSA Foyer Research 2007 / ODEON