Two Rings to Say 'I Do' is an extremely high profile promotion which will dominate the Real Radio network throughout April 2011
Life's been pretty hard for the past couple of years. We want to help celebrate the good news that this will bring to the British economy and psyche.
Real Radio will give listeners the chance to feel as if they are part of the party with the Real Radio Wedding List! Two Rings to Say 'I Do' is an extremely high profile promotion which will dominate the Real Radio network throughout April 2011. It's a 3 week promotion, listeners will win items from the Real Wedding List courtesy of Real Radio and its sponsors.
- A great opportunity to build brand awareness
- Dominate the air waves
- Have connection to the biggest event of the year
Listeners will pre-register to play at our websites, on air we give them a warning that we may be calling them up. They have two rings to answer the phone with the response "I do listen to Real Radio". On five occasions each weekday Real Radio's presenters will call back one couple if they answer in two rings of the phone they win an item off our wedding list. The sponsor will have complete ownership of the channel, their own feature content and access to the opt-in data.
A new opportunity. Be the first to be part of this!!!
- The Real Radio Network embraces all things fun and family, delivering 2.3m listeners every week
- The network plays hits from the '80s through to the noughties and presents key features, such as High School Days & Club Classics, which our listeners love
- Our listeners are highly engaged with the Real brand, as we have 118,000 newsletter subscribers and over 2.6m page impressions of content consumed by the audience each month
- Online activity with opportunity to reach 700k ROS impressions over the campaign