The opportunity to advertise on the reverse of Cricket match day tickets, members newsletters and all match day programmes.
The opportunity to sponsor match day tickets which are distributed to all non members attending first team county cricket matches at Chelmsford, Southend On Sea and Colchester during the 2009 season. the sponsorship of members newsletters produced in March and November each year, together with the sponsorship of match day scorecards (LVCC and Friends Provident Trophy) and programmes which are produced for all Twenty20 and NatWest Pro40 matches during the season
This opportunity gives the sponsor the chance to reach in excess of 85,000 individuals and senior company executives attending as corporate hospitality hosts and guests. The newsletters are received by all members of Essex County Cricket Club of all ages (adult and junior) together with all potential new members - 10,000 copies of the newsletter are produced on each print run. High quality full colour A5 programmes are produced for all the most popular fixtures - T20 and Nat WestPro40 and approx. 2000 are produced and given away to corporate hospitality guests or sold.
This sponsorship interacts with all spectators and members of the club at all levels and also gives the opportunity for contact with visitors to our very successful website - www.essexcricket.org.uk.
Essex CCC have had a long and fruitful relationship with Wilkin and Sons, Tiptree who have supported the Club in various areas over the years. This sponsorship was identified as the best route to consumers at all levels and ages.
This sponsorship package can include the following:
- advertising opportunity on the reverse of every other ticket
- acknowledgement of the sponsorship on the front cover of the newsletters plus a full page full colour advert in each publication
- acknowledgement of the sponsorship on the front cover of each match day programme produced plus a full page advert on the rear cover of the publication
- Full colour advert on the back cover of all scorecards
- Advertising boards
- Corporate Hospitality
- Sampling on match days
- Meeting room facilities on non match days