Unique opportunity for a brand to be associated with the The Annapurna 100km, the world's toughest 100km race.
Sir Ian Botham, World renowned cricketer, started a new 100k race, possibly the most difficult 100k race in the World. This is an annual event which runs the fantastic trail from Gorak Shep to Lukla. The Annapurna 100km race is a not-for-profit, but a charity fund-raising venture. The Headline Sponsorship gives a brand the opportunity to become intrinsically linked to an event that has the potential to receive online global TV coverage and represents a large PR opportunity for a brand. Full online distribution rights are given so a brand can also seed the branded coverage.
Build association and affinity.
The sponsor receives a promotional campaign that includes event advertising / branding & sampling. As well as a full scope for multi-media PR endorsements. The event will be filmed and photographed which will all be branded and shown across Transworld Sport and Asia Satellite. There is a great opportunity for brands to create online editorial based branded film that can be seeded on relevant websites e.g. ESPN, Eurosport (subject to agreement).
This is a media first, so be the first brand to be associated with the event!
- The Everest Ultra is part of a pedigree of races from, The Annapurna Triathlon, The Kathmandu Marathon.
- The race has a very positive image, it associates with fitness and health, personal drive and achievement.
- Huge PR potential which can be seeded across Magazines / Online / TV.
- The organisers have 25 years of experience running and promoting these events.
- This event has been organised to develop and promote Nepalese Long Distance Runners.