Summer spend incentive - leave customers with a lasting impression with the help of unique content and bestselling authors
Penguin are able to print custom editions of our unique and much-loved books to be used for high profile sales campaigns, giveaways and spend incentives. We are flexible in terms of budget and time frames and are able to build a campaign around some of the biggest women's fiction names: Jojo Moyes, Giovanna Fletcher, Leslie Pearce and Marian Keyes, as well as non-fiction celebrity publishing: Sam Faiers, Tanya Burr and Lucy Mecklenburgh and cookery writers: Rachel Khoo, Angela Liddon and Arabella Boxer.
Books leave a lasting impression with customers in ways other content cannot.
We will help your brand:
- increase sales
- promote a positive brand message
- drive awareness and profile
- encourage brand loyalty
- win awards!
We can supply books at short lead times and support the campaign from fulfilment to social media promotion. Penguin have a team of sales, marketing, production and publicity experts, who can advise on the best way to utilise our unique content.
- We created and supplied L'Oreal branded editions of our best-selling novelist Marian Keyes, which were available for in-store redemption when customers made a multi-purchase
- We worked with Lyons Tea on an on-pack promotion of a special edition of Saved by Cake
- We created a bespoke beauty book, packaged alongside Dove products
- In 2015, visitors to INTU shopping centres across the UK were able to pick up a free Peppa Pig 'Happy Holidays' activity book
Penguin have 99% brand recognition across the book buying community. We have an online reach of:
- over 4.5 million web visits per year to Penguin site
- over 920k reach across Twitter accounts
- over 365k reach across Facebook accounts
- over 1.3m reach across Penguin Soundcloud channels
- Over 160k reach across Penguin newsletters
Lasting and unique message.
Incredible brands to work with.
Experienced and dedicated team.