Link your brand to the free events at the EFG London Jazz Festival by becoming a Free Stage Sponsor.
A third of the Festival programme is free to the public. As the Free Stage sponsor you can be centre-stage during the two weekends of the Festival. Focused at the Southbank Centre and the Barbican, these events run throughout the Festival but centre largely around the two weekends to enable the largest audiences to engage. Over 40,000 people attend the Free Stage programme alone.
Brand profile, Access to new audiences, Brand association with a range of exciting work, Entertaining and Hospitality.
• Branding - The ''XX'' Free Stage Programme
• A VIP lounge can be provided for your guests at the Southbank Centre for hospitality over the two weekends of the Festival
• Opportunity for VIP tickets and pre-concert receptions at the 4 major concerts in the Festival programme
• Opportunity to engage with the Festival fanbase via e-newsletters and social media in the build-up to the Festival
• Branding across all print and digital materials promoting the Festival
• Product sampling opportunities available at selected venues and concerts
Please contact us for further details.
As sponsor of the FreeStage programme you will benefit from an association with an innovative and vibrant art form linking your brand with unique and exciting live experiences, and the chance to communicate directly with a discerning, upmarket target audience.