Partner with the UK'S fastest growing festival from the team behind the legendary Warehouse Project.
The Parklife Weekender has an eclectic line-up that spans dance, indie, pop and hip hop, and is a true testament to Parklife's dedication to both new and established artists. Parklife attracts a world class line-up that would be the envy of the UK's biggest festivals.
The 2014 line-up included over 200 of today's most credible artists including some of the world's best DJs. This year Snoop Dog headlined alongside Foals and other artists included Katy B, Disclosure, Rudimental, Jamie XX, Sam Smith and Ella Eyre to name a few.
- Profile your brand with an opinion-forming, trend-setting, cool, credible, student focussed audience
- Associate your brand with a legendary event from the creators of the Warehouse Project
- Access significant marketing campaign
- 6 month programme of activity
The Parklife Weekender presents a wealth of opportunities for brands. Given the highly sought after audience, the extensive reach and marketing campaign and slickly produced event with world-class talent, there are a range of partnership opportunities available.
PARTNERSHIP PACKAGES include:
- Headline Partner
- Associate Partner
- Stage / Arena Partner
- Experiential activity
- Pourage. Event will be marketed through an extensive PR and Marketing campaign in which partners will be included, please download attachment for further details.
- Red Bull
Opportunities to partner with an incredible line-up of globally renowned bands and world class DJs combine to create a festival like no other in the heart of Manchester.
RIGHTS & BENEFITS:
Inclusion in marketing and PR campaign - Generous ticket allocation - Event branding
- Exclusive content - Sampling and product distribution - Experiential activity
- VIP hospitality - Integration into digital
& social activity - Exclusive pourage. Excellent opportunity to reach an expected sell-out audience of 70,000 per day.