Join over 10,000 students from campuses across Scotland and 140+ exhibitors at the UK's biggest and most exciting freshers fair.
For years now the Freshers' Festival has been the highlight of the Scottish student calendar, nowhere else would you find big name sponsors and exhibitors mingling with charities, academic institutions and local businesses. Visitor numbers continue to rise, with over 80,000 attending in the last eight years. Quite simply there's nothing like it anywhere else in the UK.
As we receive tens of thousands of students every year from universities and colleges across Scotland the Freshers Festival is a perfect way to reach a huge number of your target market under one roof.
Opportunities can include sponsorship, brand awareness, sampling, data collection, retail and face to face promotion.
The Freshers' Festival provides a vibrant and flexible event which will allow us to showcase your brand's personality and identity in a way which will cater to your needs.
Each exhibitor is provided with a full, professional exhibition platform including shell scheme stand, company name board, table, chairs and free wi-fi.
Other print and digital options are available depending on your needs such as advertising and editorial in the e-newsletters which reach over 20,000 opt in subscribers or the glossy A4 event guide which is handed out to all who attend.
The event is also supported by Scotland's national student magazine, Scotcampus, where editorial will be offered to each exhibitor and partner of the event.
We have a wide range of clients ranging from major blue chip organisations to charities and small owner run businesses.
Exhibitors of 2014's event include the European Commission, Coca-Cola, British Army, Food Standards Agency, EDF Energy, First Group, JD Wetherspoon, KFC, NHS, Scottish Youth Parliament, and Young Scot to name a few.
Previous exhibitors also include American Apparel, Dominos, Glaceau Mineral Water, Milkround, O2, Pizza Hut, RBS, Urban Outfitters, Virgin Media and Visit Scotland again to name a few.
- Reach 10,000+ students at one event.
- The Freshers' Festival will allow you to reach students from campuses across Scotland, overheads and staff time costs are reduced as you only require to visit one event as opposed to many fairs.
- Students will be receptive to your brand and open to marketing messages, they visit looking to speak to exhibitors.
- Stand out as a forward thinking brand interested in the student market.
- Exhibitions allow you to portray brand personality to an extent not offered by other media types.
- Network with 140+ other like-minded brands.