Incredible opportunity to sponsor Island's 50th birthday celebrations with life changing gigs, art, cinema & amazing music.
Island Records is the most prestigious record label in the history of British music. In 2009, Chris Blackwell, founder of Island Records, has agreed to oversee a festival of music, cinema, photography and memorabilia involving Island artists from Amy Winehouse to U2. Island's 50th celebrations present a unique opportunity to capture youth, family and passionate music loving audiences as they experience life changing gigs, art, cinema and exceptional music. This includes 5 one off events, TV bumper branding of events (ITV, SKY), photo exhibition, film festival, online & more
Unique opportunity for a brand to build affinity with this prestigous celebration:
- Sponsorship is a great way to engage in a dialogue with your consumers, staff and stakeholders in an environment they are passionate about.
- Build brand awareness,
- Drive brand trial,
- Support new product launches.
Fully bespoke packages can be organised incorporating the elements below:
5 - 7 nights at Shepherds Bush Empire (May 09) with in-venue branding, sampling / pourage, branding on all comms supporting event, web/mobi/casting / LIVE streaming of event, screenings in Shepherds Bush Green, 20 VIP tickets per sponsor plus ownership of aftershow party. TV bumper branding of Shepherds Bush events (Channel 4 / ITV / Sky) or exclusive online OR mobile partner branded live web. Island 50 Film Festival bumper sponsorship. Online with Island 50 website. Plus, money can't buy prizes.
This is a unique one off celebration for a brand to be involved with.
- Association with one of the most prestigious record label in the history of British music.
- Fully bespoke package can be created for your brands.
- Unique opportunity to capture youth, family and passionate music loving audiences.