Reach up to 470,000 tourists worldwide with Visit London City Guide! VL has a selection if guides aimed at tourists and Trade.
Visit London will spend approximately £14.2million marketing and promoting London to potential visitors in 2008/09. Within the leisure markets, Visit London's expenditure will be on direct campaigns, travel trade and public relations events that are focused on the individual traveller and groups. For business tourism, marketing will focus on a targeted group of buyers and decision makers to attract events to London.
Each Visit London annual guide is tailored to deliver essential content for
the user and presented in a practical format, with comprehensive listings.
- To promote London to tourists and the event planning trade.
- Visit London will spend £14.2 million promoting London worldwide - as an advertiser there is a great benefit to be a part of this campaign.
- The Guides are distributed amongst UK Tourist Information Centres
- Direct response and fulfilment to £multi-million campaigns
- Unrivalled distribution
- Global reach
- Reaches consumers, travel trade and business event organisers.
- Guides are all available on-line also!
There are four annual Guides.
London City Guide and
London Accommodation Guide.
The above two guides are aimed at tourists and have worldwide reach - The City Guide is also translated into 9 different languages.
The Event Planners Guide is aimed at Event Planners and the Travel Trade Guide is aimed at Travel agencies organising trips to London.
London Travel Trade and
Event Planners Guide
A snapshot of previous and current advertisers.
Hard Rock Cafe,
and the British Library.
Benefit from an association with Visit London and their extensive reach to international customers.
Take advantage of opportunities from display, vouchers and advertorials.