PopBuzz offers targeted access to a non broadcast audience, reaching 48% of 15-24 Women in the UK.
PopBuzz offers targeted access to a non broadcast audience, reaching 48% of 15-24 Women in the UK. Our audience loves movies, culture, style, news and politics.
They're massively influential too - this audience has hundreds of friends across social, way more than the average.
75% of all traffic comes from social and most of it is devoured on mobile so that's what we'll be thinking about when we are creating your content.
At Popbuzz we employ our audience so our editors can speak to the users at their level, naturally delivering your messaging.
Partner at scale with a brand that is positive, inclusive and community focused. We will create a content series using native articles, branded videos and quizzes, tailored to suit your brief and brand objectives.
Whether the topic is music, comedy, style or something more challenging, PopBuzz will have an angle, we don't hide behind tricky topics or annoying clickbait. In fact some of our best performing articles have been around female empowerment, politics and body issues.
Send us your brief and our editorial team will come up a range of ideas to get your message across with content we know will resonate with our audience. We will guarantee delivery of uniques to site (in the case of features/quizzes), social reach (memes/gifs/social quizzes s) or video views based on spend level.
Reckitt Benckiser for Clearasil, Unilever for Impulse, TX MAXX, BPAS & British Airways.
- PopBuzz allows you to talk to a non broadcast audience at Scale
- Our team of expert in house editors and Influencers have mastered the technique weaving brands in to content that your audience will want to share.
- Partnering with PopBuzz allows you to be agile and authentic - connecting your brand with the trends and topics of the moment.
The packages can stem from an entry level native package right through to a 3-6 month always on content partnership.
- Entry level Native package - £20K
- 1 Month Pop Buzz take over - £40-50K
- 3 month Partnership - £120-150K.