In-store media package targeting Asda consumers during their shopping experience including entrance media, POS barkers & more.
The Asda Media Centre offers a fantastic range of media opportunities, one of which is the In-store media package. Consisting of media all round the store and at the store entrance this is a great package for conveying your message to customers whilst they shop. This package consists of Foyer posters, Security covers, POS (Information, Tear Off, recipe and Lenticular barkers) and Bags for Life. These opportunities are ideal for targeting the 18 million Asda shoppers as they do their daily shop.
Build Awareness of your brand and its price or promotion as the shopper enters the store and shops.
In store media targets the Asda shopper during the 3 week promotional period for barkers, weekly for entrance media and monthly for bags. ATL creative is used for barkers and bags and the Asda template for entrance media.
Key FMCG advertisers currently using in store media include P&G, Unilever, Coca Cola, HJ Heinz, Kellogg's, Warburtons, Nestle. During a 3 week POS campaign, Appeltiser saw a sales uplift of 25%.
- Reach 18 million Asda customers.
- See your brand stand out against competitive brands on the shelf.
- 70 per cent of all buying decisions are made at the point of purchase.
- Branded barkers and booklets provide the last opportunity to influence customers at point of purchase.
- Audited implementation across all stores. Average implementation is 96%