Opportunity to target approx 1.4 million males aged 16-34 and associate your brand with the award-winning channel Sky1.
Football's Next Star will offer young players between the ages of 16 and 18 the chance of a lifetime - a contract with Inter Milan. The series is a major undertaking for the reigning Italian Champions. Renowned premiership footballer Jamie Redknapp will be on hand to mentor the boys throughout their journey. Up to 7,000 boys will trial in four major cities across the UK and Ireland this summer, after which selected boys will spend five weeks training at the club's grounds. Inter Milan academy coaches and head scouts will oversee the roadshow trials.
Build awareness of your brand with a predominately male, 16-34 year old audience.
Football's Next Star starts in January 2010 and will air on Sky1 and Sky1 HD. The series will run over 8 x 60 minute episodes with the sponsor receiving 15 seconds opening and closing credit per episode plus 5 seconds break bumpers throughout. Logo accreditation will also appear on all promotional trailers over 20 seconds in length. There is also the opportunity to extend the sponsorship to Football's Next Star online. The online proposition will include permanent sponsor placement on Footballs Next Star main page and sub pages, sponsor branding in any episode and more.
This is a brand new opportunity.
- Will appeal to nation's fascination with reality TV shows and football
- Appearances from Jose Mourinho will create huge interest
- Across the first series of Football Icon, 5.1m viewers saw at least 1 episode with almost 3 million viewers seeing at least one of the core episodes. Also, 2.2 million viewers saw at least 10 minutes of a core episode.
- Association with award-winning, re-branded entertainment channel Sky 1
- Multiple-platform distribution including repeats on Sky 1 and Sky 2
- Simulcast on Sky 1 HD, reaching Sky's most affluent subscribers.