How print and online worked together to generate a highly effective campaign with positive uplift across all brand metrics
A long-term partnership that created a dialogue between Orange and their target business audience. The results showed the audience's perception of Orange shifted: moving from being seen as purely a consumer brand, Orange was recognised as a key player in business communications.
Campaign Objectives - Increase awareness of Orange as a mobile network for business use; Build understanding and credibility for Orange as a
business network; Increase purchase consideration amongst decision makers for business mobile communications.
Times Online Solution: Times Online created the Workplace Revolution microsite. Focus Reports on the new ways of working in business ran on the microsite and in The Times. Readers emailed their questions on topics raised in the Focus Reports to a panel of experts. The questions and their responses were published on the site and provoked further debate on the site's blog. An interactive quiz and a webinar also featured in the campaign.
- Intensive promotional activity on Times Online, in The Times and Sunday Times, and via business emails drove traffic to the microsite
Campaign Results: - Major uplift in terms of ad awareness; Excellent association of Orange with business use; Raised awareness of Orange's range of business services.
- Times Online demonstrated how a microsite was able to inform, engage & convey credibility for the offering among the target business users. - The target audience's perception of Orange shifted; Orange was viewed as a business brand.
- The target audience re-evaluated their current mobile business
relationship in favour of Orange.
- Achieved re-evaluation of current mobile busines
Those who make the final business decision were more likely to consider Orange Business when next looking to purchase mobile communications for their business.
- "Our decision to team up with Times Online was based on their excellent reach of our target audience. They brought the ideal combination of a trusted brand and online innovation, making them an obvious choice for a long-term partnership." Ruth Murray, Orange Business Services