Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh, takes a journey to reveal the truth about jeans. Opportunity to reach 16-34 year old women.
Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh is a Denim Diva! In this film, Kimberley is going on a journey to reveal the truth about jeans, the most universal item of clothing in the world; their history, evolution, why we love them so much and most importantly for Kimberley, what really makes a good pair! Meeting designers, celebrities, fashion experts, multi-millionaire jean moguls and ordinary women, she'll go on a global journey travelling to factories and fashion houses. Yes, this is an immersive journey that gets to the heart of the money-spinning jean industry.
Excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand and associate your brand with women aged 16-34.
The series will air on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD over 1 x 60' show , starting 16th June 2010 at 21.00, plus repeats on Sky1/ Sky2. The sponsor will receive 2 x 15 seconds opening and closing credit plus 10 x 5 second break bumpers per show. There is also the opportunity to extend the sponsorship online onto the Sky1 site to create further engagement for the brand and also a direct response mechanic.
This is a brand new opportunity.
Benefits to sponsor include:
- Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh's huge star status will ensure mass viewing
- The show resonates strongly with young, female and family audiences
- Will appeal to nation's insatiable desire for reality and celebrity
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution including Sky Anytime and Sky Player
- Simulcast in amazing high definition on Sky1 HD
- Branded cross network promo campaign to support shows