The MTV European Music Awards will take place in Seville, Spain on 3rd November 2019.
The MTV European Music Awards will take place in Seville, Spain on 3rd November 2019. Some of the biggest music acts on the planet will perform during an evening of awards and world-class performances.
There are few music opportunities that can compete with what the MTV European Music Awards (EMAs) has to offer:
- Mass awareness (66% of all UK A1634s are aware of EMAs).
- The biggest music artists in the world under one roof.
- The opportunity to engage consumers in high numbers across all platforms via one property.
The EMAs will dominate MTV this autumn, with fans voting in their millions for the artists they feel have defined their year.
The Award Show will be broadcast across MTV's network and Channel 5, with an array of supporting programming from red carpet build-up to backstage digital exclusives.
With the biggest stars performing, hosting, and presenting in the music capital of the World, it will be one of the most talked about events on the global entertainment calendar!
There will be three Sponsors (two International and one UK sponsor). This package details the UK Sponsorship.
HFSS and Alcohol Brands cannot sponsor due to Ofcom regs, but there are additional partnership packages available.
MTV are leaders in bringing music and entertainment to the youth market globally as well as in the UK. We are experts in TV, social and events:
- MTV reaches +25% of Ads1634s each month on TV across MTV and it's seven genre music channels.
- MTV UK has a huge social media following with over delivering 50m monthly content views, whilst also being a Snapchat Discover partner.
- MTV run events across the UK every year, with over 200,000 anticipated attendees for 2019.