London's most historic music & entertainment venue with over 750,000 ticketed audience each year
The SSE Arena is a 12,500-capacity staidum-London's 2nd largest indoor arena
• 750,000 ticketed footfall annually
• At the heart of the Wembley Park Campus
• Growing content and events schedule
In partnership with AEG, SSE Arena, Wembley continues to grow content and welcome some of the biggest music artists in the world.
The venue is uniquely positioned to speak to and engage with a broad demographic across London and the home counties- many different groups attend events at the SSE Arena Wembley and can be targeted accordingly. In addition, the Wembley Park complex attracts over 14m visitors per annum.
There are a number of different media routes available at the SSE arena, including but not limited to:
• Use our venue digital platforms to personalize the customer experience.
• Use our digital assets to help encourage consumer generated content around shows.
Experiential - Personalized messaging:
• Use our 40 concourse screens within the venue to run personal messages to your customers.
• Potential use of SSE Arena Wembley for private gigs along with opportunities with current parties.
The SSE Arena Wembley has commercial relationships with a number of brands across a range of sectors, including Axs, Coca Cola, Heineken, Mastercard and Stubhub.
Attendees of the SSE Arena Wembley can be segmented into a number of different key groups, including:
• Profile: Home owners, senior management, family with children in
higher education, individual income of over £60K per annum.
• Wembley will present more "family shows" than any other AEG venue in the UK
• Profile: At least 1 child household, parents aged 30 - 45, household
income of £45K - £60K.