The Scotcampus Freshers Festival is the key welcome event for new and continuing students in Scotland. Now in its third year the event consists of three areas; the Main Exhibition Arena, The Relentless Energy Drink Music Tent and the Outdoor Zone. This year's exhibitors include News International, Coke Scotland, Blackberry, Orange, Matalan, Yo! Sushi, Dominos Pizza and the Scottish Government to name a few. There are only a few exhibition stands left, feel free to get in touch to book your space.
As well as other leading signed and unsigned acts, 2008 saw Celebrity Big Br
Build awareness of your brand amongst 16-24 year olds.
The following is included with the Entertainment Tent title sponsorship package:
* Branding on all external printed marketing material.
* On-site branding which includes banners and tent & stage branding.
* Product sampling opportunities within the Entertainment Tent.
* All music and act related pr releases will carry the sponsor message.
* Advertising within Scotcampus newspaper & event guide.
* The centralised event PA and video system will showcase sponsor branding to the Main Tent via live audio and video links.
* Branding on event website.
Last year Irn Bru 32 sponsored the Entertainment Tent.
In addition to this, past exhibitors include: Academy of Music & Sound, Barclays, Borders, Bunac, Burger King, CCUSA, Childline, Deloitte, Endsleigh, Ernst & Young, Eurohostel, First Group, Food Standards Agency, G1 Group, Irn Bru, Liberty Living, Merchant Navy, Odeon, Richer Sounds, Royal Airforce, Royal Navy, Samaritans, Scottish Gas, Scottish Youth Hostel Association, Shelter, SPT, STA Travel, Subway, Teenage Cancer Trust, Tiger Tiger, Tv Licensing, Urban Outfitters, Virgin Media, Young Scot...
* Association with Scotland's leading student event.
* Marketing will be seen throughout the essential freshers period. Activity and therefore your promotion, will run for months rather than just the two days in which the event is live.
* With our extensive marketing campaigns and university/college connections, the Freshers' Festival's message reaches many more students than are able to attend the event giving you the opportunity to promote your message to an expansive audience.
* Opportunity for your brand to be see within the many student unions who support the event