Exclusive broadcast sponsorship of Sky One's award winning show.
Sky Media is offering the exclusive opportunity for a brand to sponsor Series -7 of Malcolm in the Middle on Sky One. There is also the opportunity to extend this sponsorship to the repeats across the remainder of 2006. Created and executive-produced by Emmy® Award-winning writer Linwood Boomer, this unique half-hour comedy series is hilariously told from the perspective of Malcolm, a high school kid growing up with the usual teenage issues such as a complete misunderstanding of how to relate to high school girls, sibling rivalry and general teenage angst.
• Communication through association
• Shift brand image
• Competitive edge
• Brand Status
The Sponsor will have its creative idents broadcast before, during and after each show within the package. The sponsorship deal can be extended to use Sky’s wider offerings including the use of online, interactive, mobile TV and other off air opportunities.
Domino’s Pizza, Olay, Simple Skincare for Men, Brylcreem, Nivea, Coors and many more have successfully used broadcast sponsorship on Sky.
• Media DNA research has shown that from 100 TV brands Malcolm in the Middle is the 3rd most likely to make the viewer feel happy
• Build brand awareness with an interested “choose to watch” audience
• Point of difference to communication strategy
• Salient brand association – quality, contemporary and exclusive, a sponsorship first
• Association with one of Sky One’s best performing programmes, consistently delivering huge audiences.