Sky Media are combining coverage of this year's Girls Aloud and Madonna tours into one unmissable sponsorship opportunity.
Sky1 has announced an exclusive deal to broadcast Madonna and Girls Aloud's most recent tours. Madonna: Sticky and Sweet and Girls Aloud: 'Out Of Control' Live from the 02 will be broadcast on Sky1 and Sky1 HD in July and August. Sky Media is combining Girls Aloud's explosive 'Out of Control' tour and Madonna's record-shattering 'Sticky and Sweet' tour in one amazing package to offer an unmissable sponsorship opportunity.
Excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand and to be associated with 2 of the most high profile UK music tours this year.
Scheduled to air on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD plus Anytime TV over 2 x 120' shows. Madonna coverage will air Saturday 4th July 2009 and Girl's Aloud on Saturday 8th August 2009. The coverage will also be repeated on Sky1 / Sky2. As part of the package the sponsor will receive Opening & Closing credits of 2 x 15 seconds per show, 8 x 5 seconds break bumpers per show plus logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers that are 20 seconds or greater in length.
- Madonna and Girls Aloud's huge star status will ensure mass viewing
- The show resonates strongly with a young, female and family audiences
- Will appeal to nation's insatiable desire for reality and celebrity
- Association with award winning entertainment channel Sky1
- Multi-platform distribution including Sky Anytime and Sky Player
- Simulcast in amazing high definition on Sky1 HD
- Branded cross network promo campaign to support shows.