Following the sucess of Little Crackers, Sky1 have announced a full series based on Moone Boy. Series will star Chris O'Dowd.
Following the successful and popular episode of Little Crackers, Sky1 HD has announced a full series based on Moone Boy, written by and starring The IT Crowd's Chris O'Dowd. Moone Boy is set in a small town in Ireland in 1989 and follows the antics of the youngest member of the Moone family, 11 year old Martin Moone. Martin has a unique perspective on life aided by an imaginary friend, Sean Murphy, played by Chris O'Dowd. This is an exclusive Sky1 HD commission, available for sponsorship and is due to air in September 2012.
Opportunity to build awareness of your brand and associate with Sky's investment in home-grown content.
Starting in September 2012, the series will run over 6 x 30 min episodes on Sky 1 & Sky 1 HD. The sponsor will receive 15 seconds opening credit, 2 x 5 second break bumpers per centre break (3 centre breaks per show) and 15 seconds closing credit per epiosde. Sponsorship will include repeats on Sky 1 & Sky 2 and any showings on Sky Anytime & Sky Go, plus logo accreditation on all programme specific trailers
that are 20 seconds or greater in length. There is the opportunity for a sponsor to be fully integrated into the show's online content.
This is a brand new opportunity for advertisers.
- Written by and starring Chris O'Dowd (The IT Crowd)
- Confirmed guest roles to be taken up by Steve Coogan & Johnny Vegas
- Part of Sky's promise to increase investment in home-grown content by over 50% in the next 3 years
- Series will be directed by Declan Lowney (Little Britain, Father Ted) and produced by Ted Cowd (Gavin & Stacey, Saxondale)
- Cartoon elements of the show will differentiate the show and attract a variety of viewers.