An exciting opportunity to sponsor Dream Homes on Channel 5.
This package is brimming with exciting new series, old favourites & seasoned stars. Content may include:
• In 2023, we see Mark Millar return for further series of Dream Kitchen & Bathrooms, each episode following families on their journey for the perfect
kitchen or bathroom.
• Nick Knowles Big House Clear Out is back for a third series. The DIY legend, helps people across Britain de-clutter their homes & rewards them with the home makeover of their dreams.
• Holiday Homes in the Sun sees Amanda Lamb, JB Gill & Sam Pinkham compete to find their favourite holiday rental.
An exciting opportunity to sponsor Dream Homes on Channel 5. Comprising a whole host of programming with home improvement and better living at the heart, brands will have the opportunity to sponsor contextually relevant programming and reach an audience with a passion for homes.
Scheduling & Accreditation
• Brand new episodes: approx. 34 x 60-minute premiere episodes across 2022 (schedule to be confirmed)
• Plus approx. 40 hours of daytime episodes (schedule to be confirmed)
• Approx.5 x 10" sponsorship creditsper hour
• 1 x 15 pre-roll & 3 x 5" mid-roll VoD credits on Sky VOD & My5
• Relevance - Reinforce messaging and drive awareness through sponsorship of DIY specific programming with an audience that loves home improvement.
• Reach & Frequency - A year-long sponsorship opportunity predicted to reach +7.3M affluent adults at a frequency of 12.
• Affluent - Channel 5's audience is more upmarket than ever, with their content continuing to reflect this (5% YoY Growth in ABC1 Adults YOY).
• TV Engaged - Channel 5 viewers LOVE television, claiming watching TV is their favourite past time(i.116) and their main source of entertainment (i.141).